AnyaUp Terms of Service
AnyaUp's terms of service agreement only binds with you and TourWithMe Inc. No third party is involved.
The User is solely responsible for all things related to his/her use of AnyaUp. The user agrees to use the utmost caution when requesting/providing services with others, and agrees that AnyaUp, TourWithMe Inc. and all other affiliated entities bear no responsibility for anything the user encounters as a result of using AnyaUp.
TourWithMe Inc. reserves the right of moderating, removing any inappropriate content.
Use of AnyaUp App, this website and all other related apps or websites constitutes full agreement to these terms.
1. Acknowledgement: You must acknowledge that the EULA is concluded between You and TourWithMe Inc. only, and not with any other platform that you have access to AnyaUp, including Google, Apple or Facebook(the platform). You (the user) and TourWithMe Inc, not the platform, are solely responsible for the Licensed Application and the content thereof. This EULA does not provide for usage rules for Licensed Applications that are less restrictive than the Usage Rules set forth for Licensed Applications in, or otherwise be in conflict with, the App Store/Google Play Terms of Service as of the Effective Date (TourWithMe Inc. acknowledge TourWithMe Inc. had the opportunity to review). You (the user) agree to adhere to all of the platform's terms in addition to adhering to the rules contained herein.
2. Scope of License: The license granted to you for this Application is limited to a non-transferable license to use this Application on any device including iPhone or iPod touch that the end-user owns or controls and as permitted by the Usage Rules set forth in the platform’s Terms of Service.
3. Maintenance and Support: TourWithMe Inc. is solely responsible for providing maintenance and support services with respect to this Licensed Application, as specified here in this EULA, as required under applicable law. The user acknowledges that platform has no obligation whatsoever to furnish any maintenance and support services with respect to this Licensed Application.
4. Warranty: TourWithMe Inc. is solely responsible for any product warranties, whether express or implied by law, to the extent not effectively disclaimed. This Licensed Application is offered without any warranties, except where required by law. TourWithMe Inc. and the user agree that, in the event of any failure of the Licensed Application to conform to any applicable warranty, the end-user may notify the platform, and in the case of App Store, Apple will refund the purchase price for the Licensed Application to that end-user (which is free, so, in fact, the user will be entitled to no refund); and that, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, the platform will have no other warranty obligation whatsoever with respect to the Licensed Application, and any other claims, losses, liabilities, damages, costs or expenses attributable to any failure to conform to any warranty will be Your sole responsibility.
5. Product Claims: You acknowledge that TourWithMe Inc. not the platform, is responsible for addressing any claims of the end-user or any third party relating to the Licensed Application or the end-user’s possession and/or use of that Licensed Application, including, but not limited to: (i) product liability claims; (ii) any claim that the Licensed Application fails to conform to any applicable legal or regulatory requirement; and (iii) claims arising under consumer protection or similar legislation. This EULA does not limit TourWithMe Inc.'s liability to the end-user beyond what is permitted by applicable law.
6. Legal Compliance: The end-user must represent and warrant that (i) he/she is not located in a country that is subject to a U.S. Government embargo, or that has been designated by the U.S. Government as a “terrorist supporting” country; and (ii) he/she is not listed on any U.S. Government list of prohibited or restricted parties.
7. Third Party Beneficiary: For iOS App: You and TourWithMe Inc. acknowledge and agree that Apple, and Apple’s subsidiaries, are third party beneficiaries of the EULA, and that, upon the end-user’s acceptance of the terms and conditions of the EULA, Apple will have the right (and will be deemed to have accepted the right) to enforce the EULA against the end-user as a third party beneficiary thereof.
8. This agreement is not transferrable to any other user. You agree that you will not allow another person to use AnyaUp with your username.
9. You acknowledge that this app is offered with no warranty of any kind, and that the platform will not be responsible for any future updates or bug fixes.
10. By using this app, you agree not to hold the platform or TourWithMe Inc. responsible for any loss or damage caused to you or your property.
11. You agree to abide by all pertinent intellectual property rights laws. You will not post or share anything for which you are not legally permitted to do so.
12. You agree that you are not located in a country that is subject to a U.S. Government embargo, or that has been designated by the U.S. Government as a “terrorist supporting” country; and that you are not listed on any U.S. Government list of prohibited or restricted parties.
13. You agree with TourWithMe Inc. that the platform and the platform’s subsidiaries are third party beneficiaries of this End User License Agreement, and that, upon your acceptance of these terms will have the right (and will be deemed to have accepted the right) to enforce this agreement against you as a beneficiary of this agreement.
14. You agree not to publish any content that may be deemed illegal by the United States Government, or the government of any State.
15. You agree to accept all responsibility and liability for the content you post with the AnyaUp.
16. You agree to not post any abusive content, offensive content or, inappropriate content.
You agree that TourWithMe Inc. has the right to remove your account and any of your content at any time and without any warning.
All complaints or questions should be addressed to: TourWithMe Inc. - Phone: 1-888-998-0558 - Email: email@example.com
Last Updated: January 13, 2017